ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Newton Abbot

There are two of these local that i know of, one is the owner of a garage in Bishop and the other one is owened
by someone who always parks it at paignton trainstation.
One has tinted windows and the other one doesnt, thats the only thing i noticed dif from them. :)

rsc

renaultsport clio 182 cup
There are two of these local that i know of, one is the owner of a garage in Bishop and the other one is owened
by someone who always parks it at paignton trainstation.
One has tinted windows and the other one doesnt, thats the only thing i noticed dif from them. :)

the 1 in paignton station is my mates car u live in paignton dont u
seen u once cant miss us i have a racing blue 182 cup too
wanna meet up ps did u used to own a saxo

the 1 in paignton station is my mates car, u live in paignton dont u?

Yes i saw your car for the first time this weekend, twice!
once parked next to your friends, then again on the seafront when we went past in my boyfriends williams.
you were talking to someone with a nova, he always waves at me but i have no idea who he is? :eek:

yes i used to own the pink saxo,
i will keep a look out for you in the future.

Louise.

MK2 172
Anyone seen a black PH2 172 in Torquay. Saw it in Torquay town center and it had a personal number plate. Don't think I have seen it before.

Integra Type-R DC2
Can I just say, I never realised there were so many people from my neck of the woods on here, and ive never been spotted!

rsc

Can I just say, I never realised there were so many people from my neck of the woods on here, and ive never been spotted!

whell i have seen loads of renaultsports in tq... which is yours ?
i have seen
2 silver
black
orange
dark blue
racing blue

rsc

the 1 in paignton station is my mates car, u live in paignton dont u?

Yes i saw your car for the first time this weekend, twice!
once parked next to your friends, then again on the seafront when we went past in my boyfriends williams.
you were talking to someone with a nova, he always waves at me but i have no idea who he is? :eek:

yes i used to own the pink saxo,
i will keep a look out for you in the future.

Louise.

are you going to the rs meet on plymouth hoe on 4th nov???

Integra Type-R DC2
Dont have an RS, have a Black Dynamique but its pretty distinctive. Has Black alloys.