ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Redhill

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
About 9am this morning approaching the roundabout to the north of Redhill on the A23.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Respec.
Hiding in a van were you? I would have seen the bean a mile off in redhill.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
dzm do you live in redhill? i remember seeing one parked up in a road near redhill and it was a 182 with cup packs.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
I was on my bike, starting the pedal up to Croydon. Yeah, i'm in Redhill, pretty close to Earlswood station.

Black Gold Trophy
Saw another one last night outside Liquid and Envy, no stripes and it wasnt Amy cos I had just driven her drunken ass home! lol!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Saw another one last night outside Liquid and Envy, no stripes and it wasnt Amy cos I had just driven her drunken ass home! lol!

Excuse me!
And how do you know i didn't fancy a bit of drunken driving and jiving in liquid afterwards, eh?

A3 1.8T
Ah right, was pretty empty. managed to do The sun, Junction, Abbott then liquid with only two drinks. Driving was a bad idea!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
You have to be fairly pissed to go out in redhill full stop. Brave man!