ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Seveoaks Today

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Woop! Hello :) no cs sticker that I could see so wasn't sure if u were on here.

Are u local?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I live in dunton green, just dropped some mates off up granville road. There is another RS 182 in eardly road but haven't got round to flyering it!

Keep your eye out for last min meets!!

Hey, did you smile at two people whilst passing the pug garage... cause Im sure that was me?! It was a couple of minutes before 6, you were going towards riverhead??

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I dont remember seeing 2 182's outside the pug garage. Where you in a black clio?

I saw loads yesterday more than i've ever seen in 7oaks!

How wierd! I've been seeing more 172s towards the a21 7oaks turn off lately. Was in a racing blue 182 w/cup wheels going towards the station, returned a smile to a girl (shortish blonde hair i think) in a black 182. Must be clio central at the moment!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
How wierd! I've been seeing more 172s towards the a21 7oaks turn off lately. Was in a racing blue 182 w/cup wheels going towards the station, returned a smile to a girl (shortish blonde hair i think) in a black 182. Must be clio central at the moment!

Ok it was you then that this spotted thread is for! LOL I've seen so many lately I'm having trouble remembering who's who! LOL where about are you from?

few, thought i was going mad for a minute then! Just moved to tunny wells from portsmouth, any decent local meets round this way?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oh cool, your not going mad honest! What brings u to sevenoaks? Yeah there's a meet in Tonbridge next Friday magicman -a member on here- is doing a magic and hypnosis night, you should deffo come along! How are u finding kent?!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Did I see either of you 2 going up River Hill about lunch time? I was going down and only saw whoever it was at the last minute.com! lol

Might have been me popping to tescos but can't remember! (would probly have been about 2ish) A magic night sounds like a laugh - what time and where? Supposed to be going out in t.wells but sure i could make time for it. Got a job in 7oaks which is why im in these parts, kent seems pretty sweet... it's no coast though!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I was going down river hill about 12:30 ish, so doesnt look like it was u! lol

I love living here, any further north and I start having panic attacks lol its really beautiful yet has everythign you really need within easy distance!

The coast is only an hour away (not even that if you think your on your private track ;))

The meet details are all in this thread! http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=431000

EDIT there's a small meet tonight at paddock wood the Hop Farm Pub about 7:30 if ur about?

Well that mini meet was banging... was obviously cancelled whilst I was on route!! (nice to you meet though Rob, am liking the all black vibe)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Well that mini meet was banging... was obviously cancelled whilst I was on route!! (nice to you meet though Rob, am liking the all black vibe)

Wahey !

Once you go black, you ... never want to clean the bloody thing again haha.

Very nice RB .. need some noise in your life tho ;) If you want a ride in a noisy, bouncy, dusty old Ph1, gimme a shout ! :cool: