ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Warrington pic**

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Just seen this now birchwood way
4e4eny2u.jpg

Looks good

Nimbus Clio 197
Well I drive to Salford Quays every day from Warrington so I usually go up to Birchwood to try and cut out the M62 car park haha

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
No that RB has fog lights they work at the mot place I see it all the time near Cheshire cheese. There is a trophy a bit up the one way road to.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
[Q UOTE=Mike_SE;10165138]Well I drive to Salford Quays every day from Warrington so I usually go up to Birchwood to try and cut out the M62 car park haha[/QUOTE]
Night mare the traffic

Arctic 182FF
Haha funny, I must be letting the side down then.

Would be good to get a few of us together for a North Wales drive sometime.

Nimbus Clio 197
I'm going to be selling my wee beastie soon. You may see me pottering about in a Megane 225 though!

Nimbus Clio 197
Haha no not yet. I've been obsessing over them for weeks as i always do, reading about them, what options you can get, when they were facelifted etc and been looking at the car sales websites. I am a bit odd I suppose! Someone is coming to look at my Clio on Friday so if he likes it and buys it then I can go for it. I'm liking the grey/light blue colour they come in, but tbh I think all the colours look good

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, they are a bit of a minefield.

Just make sure you check everything on them, mainly full service history, engine mounts, window regulators are a common failure, check footwells for wet carpets too.

If you need any help with one, my brother has a ph1 2006 reg one, so i can help you out with any problems.

Nimbus Clio 197
Cheers mate, I appreciate that. I have my eye on a couple, I'm hopeful I can pick up a decent one!

Clio 172
Haha no not yet. I've been obsessing over them for weeks as i always do, reading about them, what options you can get, when they were facelifted etc and been looking at the car sales websites. I am a bit odd I suppose! Someone is coming to look at my Clio on Friday so if he likes it and buys it then I can go for it. I'm liking the grey/light blue colour they come in, but tbh I think all the colours look good

That isn't odd! That's what I do! It means you will have a good knowledge of what you are buying into! It can also give you the fear though, you might know too much and walk away from a perfectly good car because you are over thinking it! haha. I have done that before! ;)

I also work on the Uni campus right on that roundabout in that photo! :) I pass through crab lane every day about 8.50ish! Keep your eyes out for a silver 172 with yellow calipers and a piper exhaust! ;) that will be me on the way to the office!

Jack

Nimbus Clio 197
Yes, all true! I suppose its not weird for us but it would be to the average person lol

If i'm near there at 8.50 it means I'm going to be massively late for work! but I'll look out :)

Clio 172
Yes, all true! I suppose its not weird for us but it would be to the average person lol

If i'm near there at 8.50 it means I'm going to be massively late for work! but I'll look out :)

We will see how long it is before im hitting that spot at 8.30am. The M6 junction iv a ferking car park at the moment. Took me over an hour to get from Chester to Wazza yesterday. If it carries on like that, I will be getting in earlier and finishing earlier to avoid the rush hour carnage!!

Arctic 182FF
Were you parked outside Nandos last Saturday evening? Saw a blue 172 there as I was walking by.

Last edited: