ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Clio 200 Washington Dominos

2000 X PH1 172
Did you come back on to post that lol or have you been lurking for a while?

Nah I come on all the time.
One day I will own a 200, once they have come down a bit in price. Loving the Cooper S right now though and handles amazing so I don't miss the old 172 too much, It's not as fast as my 172 was but it will be soon ;)

I need to see your 197 sometime :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i thought you were done with fast cars now lol?

lol what are your plans for the mini?

dont suppose youll be at css will you? ill be there and you can have a neb around :D not sure when ill be up next :dapprove:

2000 X PH1 172
i thought you were done with fast cars now lol?

lol what are your plans for the mini?

dont suppose youll be at css will you? ill be there and you can have a neb around :D not sure when ill be up next :dapprove:

CSS?
Nah Im never done with fast cars, I just go through phases where I can't be arced to spend money on Tax and petrol.

Well Ive done everything I wanted to do, I fit my intercooler filter and plugs. Just need to fit my pulley and it should be running about 215bhp. :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Clio sport Saturday sorry

Fair dos. Mint! I bet it shifts ha!

I think it'll be a while before I touch the engine on this. Gonna get it looking pretty then cams, map, ported tb and maybe a change of exhaust. Should see around 205-210Bhp from it :)