ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rb is Black!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've got apex springs for sale, I'm in Birmingham too. PM me if of any interest.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
No pics of mine, but here's a 182 on apex
16-2.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
Yeah that what i thought :)
Ride is slightly hard tbh. Ended up buying H&R Coilovers and went about 15-20mm lower. Just a little nose heavy now tho. And its too cold to take the rear platform out.

320d
I like the black wheels mate. Everybody seems to be going for white wheels on RB now, which is my fav colour tbh but if everybody did it then they would all look the same.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
lookin really good tbh
wasnt keen on the blue centres but it works
how did you do the writing on the bullets so neat? any tips

BMW 320d M-Sport
Looks pretty awesome! I really like it! I want to spray my wheels black and get yellow calipers. Who did your respray? I'm not v/good with the modifying side of things, don't know who to go to/use etc. Any ideas?

Clio 182 RB
Looks pretty awesome! I really like it! I want to spray my wheels black and get yellow calipers. Who did your respray? I'm not v/good with the modifying side of things, don't know who to go to/use etc. Any ideas?

called...Planet Wheels in brownhills,brum...£115 refurb,shotblast,and powdercoated! ver happy with them!