ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

re-sprayed in gloss black.

motivatora78a4601dd1944ab9885d828d6e1d627967c5431.png

motivatorc0d32043ef5fa770c02006dbf822f0cd29f4dafb.png

motivatora74d5ae8bfb46a8179f44d8161186d10215ea22e.png

motivatorc79aa72c619420d177df6066ef278aa431828ad4.png

really, this is a joke?

i mean we got j.a.m.e.s posting and now this, come on back in lusty... its a bloody free for all

Fiesta ST-3
Did you point the spray can in the arch and just close your eyes? So funny! The overspray is EVERYWHERE!

Clio 197
I think you should all have another look. It is an interesting use of black and has some real artistic merit. Note the subtle shading around the disc and the juxtaposition of the bright metal showing through the dark overlay. The bright clean new paint also contrasts nicely with the rough and dirty background - suggesting re-birth and a new beginning.

Shame on you philistines for mocking the genesis of a whole new genre.

J

jakm15

on a serious note much of the "comments" seem to be on the overspray on the braking surface. as soon as the brakes are applied the surface is burnt clean again. yes some may say it will contaminate the braking surface but the effects will be minimal on such a low performance "town" car. think about the spray tyre wet look and similar products cleaners etc these come in contact with the disc by accident and have a minimal effect.

the spraying has prevented further corrosion and the black caliper looks better through the alloys than a rusty one.

think, this car is ten years old and worth only £1000 if i was lucky, many dont make it this long without dodging the scrap yard.

what is wrong with preventing something from breaking and costing money.

it is not worth the money of stripping down, cleaning and spraying or paying for new parts when they rust away. i will never get my moneys worth.

Fiesta ST-3
on a serious note much of the "comments" seem to be on the overspray on the braking surface. as soon as the brakes are applied the surface is burnt clean again. yes some may say it will contaminate the braking surface but the effects will be minimal on such a low performance "town" car. think about the spray tyre wet look and similar products cleaners etc these come in contact with the disc by accident and have a minimal effect.

the spraying has prevented further corrosion and the black caliper looks better through the alloys than a rusty one.

think, this car is ten years old and worth only £1000 if i was lucky, many dont make it this long without dodging the scrap yard.

what is wrong with preventing something from breaking and costing money.

it is not worth the money of stripping down, cleaning and spraying or paying for new parts when they rust away. i will never get my moneys worth.

Fair enough but atleast do a proper job :rasp: