ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Really annoying dash board rattle/buzz HELP!!!!!!!

1.2 16v clio sport
Right this is doing my head in, the rattle is coming from the dash board area, I found that if I press on the clear plastic where the speed dials are it stops, so I jammed some sponge between the top of the clear plastic and the plastic of the dashboard. This seemed to work for about two days and then the rattle came back. I then took all the dash out so see if I could see anything that was rattling. I tightened all the screws and taped anything which I thought could rattle. After one day the rattle was back. I have no idea how I can fix it!! This problem does not happen all the time I think when I go over some bumpy roads it starts it off and then there is no stopping it. One more thing when I set off in the morning a squeak is coming from the steering wheel???

Any advise would be must apprenticed

1.2 16v clio sport
Hmm this is really annoying, I have no idea what it could be, is there any problems with the clio dash for example is there a part that can break easily and then rattles?

I LOL'd at "Any advise would be must apprenticed" :rasp:

As above mate they all rattle at some point, turn the stereo up.

Clio 182 with cup kits
mine does this too. It's how they are. I spent a day curing various rattles from the dash and it worked for a while. They are all back now.
z;doflkjgpzdkfg'kzg k#[flg [pl [
#pzl #[pl
Drives me F***ing MAD

1.2 16v clio sport
I do realise its french, but its driving me mad, this rattle is really loud!! so even with the radio up loud i can still hear it!