ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

REALY PI*SED OFF!!!!!!!

Ph1 172

I have just had the quote back from the bodyshop for the work needed on my car £3389:eek:

Although it is being payed for by my insurance I still find it hard to beleive why they are going to put my premiun up. I am a totaly inocent They say that they need to recupirate there loses and they cant get any thing out of her as she is a low life.

And to top things off the police tell me they have lost all details relating to this bit*h, and they are gonna have to start again!

I am now begining to wonder what or who I killed in a prevous life because there is no way I deserve all of this sh*t!!:(

What happend to you truly sucks, you have my full sympathy.

Regarding insurance going up, on my last car I had a no fault claim with costs fully recovered and my insurance still went up (The car was parked up and someone drove into it), a no fault claim even with costs recovered is still a black mark, it sucks.

my mates sister was rammed(ooh eerrr, leave it) from behind by some low life gimp being persued by the police. obviously he had no insurance etc etc but her costs were paid out from some kind of fund.

Stanced Honda S2000

yeah ive heard there is some fund about mate that all the insurance companies pay into so that if things like this happen u get some dosh.thats why we pay so much insurance, to pay for these tw*ts who drive twocd cars and smash em up into other cars etc. ask ur local citizens advice or summat ? u should be able to apply, hope that helps matey.

Ph1 172

Ive got a meeting with Harlow police tomorro to discuss there f*ck ups they have made. and I am also going to be calling up elephant tomorro to discuss matters further.

When i wrote off my old car (all my own doing, noone else involved) they paid me a very decent price for it, about the same id bought it for, £5.5k. It was near renewal time, and my premium went down fo rthe next year.

Weird, huh? :eek:

And that doesnt help at all. Sorry!

The Criminal Compensation fund is supposedly for things like this.

A mate of mine used to have a restored classic beetle, he annoyed some people who kicked the sh*t out of it, denting all the panels. The money he got from this fund covered the cost of the damage.

Its worth a try.