ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reanult UK

Clio Sport 182 Trophy
Does anyone have a contact i can email at Renault UK to complian.

My Car went into Garage Sat last week, un driveable, car wouldnt drive - result new gear box needed!

Gargae didnt look at it till wednesday, i was told 17:30pm today.

Phone call earlier to say they didnt realise Trophy had a slightly diff box to others so needed to re order part!

They offered me a car next if i want one, but i must pay a 10 pound insurance charge.

Now forgive me if i am wrong, but i have a car sitting with full tank not able to be driven because of their fault, and i am left without a car.

I now expected to fill up a car with petrol and pay insurance charge to Dealer.

Y?????

I think charge should be waived as its their fault not mine!

I am just sick!

so far this clio has needed :-

New Back Box, New CAT, New passenger side door trim and now a new box.

The car is 55 plate and dropping to bits.

i fear i have got a lemon on my hands!

Sorry for the moan but i'm sick of trailing back and forth to garage to fix a car i take great care of, when my lass has an X-reg saxo 1.1 never serviced never washed takes minimal care and never had a problem yet!

DB

Maz

LY 200
I agree, shouldnt have to pay for a car when warranty work is being carried out!!

Wouldnt waste your money making the call thought tbh as they are all the same.

Mito Sportiva 135
I spoke to Renault Customer Services and, despite my clear and cool arguments why I should not have to pay £300 to replace my exhaust system on a car just outside it's warranty, the woman I spoke to was very unhelpfull and even became sarcastic on the phone. I then complained about this using the online facility, and got a call back and in the end they paid 50% towards the parts and labour which I thought was fair enough.

I think my leverage was that I work for BMW UK in Parts Retention marketing and said "no wonder you have such a terrible reputation in the industry" - I think this hurt their feelings. I do have a contact at Renault UK but he doesn't work in customer services anymore, which is a shame as he used to be manager there, anyway don't think he would want me handing around his details I am afraid.

If all else fails a strongly worded email or letter might work. Was very surprised that they actually called me back, the dealers never do.

Wouldn't buy a Renault again, despite the car being great.

Just ring up your own insurance company and arrange insurance 99% of companies will cover courtesy cars cover for free.

As for fuel I don't see what leg you have to stand on there offering you a car which you return with the same fuel level as you were given it with did you expect them to give you taxi rides everywhere for free just because your cars in for warently work?

i agree with edde.... dont really feel you should be complaining about petrol?

you should count yourself lucky... your problems seem much less severe than most on here! :)