ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear 172 badges

hi everyone just a quickie do any of the badges on the back of the mk2 come off without leaving holes cheers thanks

The Renault and Sport badges just pull off but the clio badge has holes. I got mine filled and then sprayed, looks much better.

miketog172 said:
The Renault and Sport badges just pull off but the clio badge has holes. I got mine filled and then sprayed, looks much better.

thats the proper answer m8 :eek:

chers guys think i am going to take them of this weekend the back end on the 172's look too busy in my opninion cheers thanks again will t-cut take out the outline of the bade of the paint work?????????? cheers

Chocolate Bar™
not sure how its attatched, but you'll prob need some sort of solvent remover, or even steam off the glue if you have a steamer. white spirit will also do the trick i should imagine

cheers mate i took them both off this lunch time and polished everything off with the turtle wax nanno stuff and it has come up amazing (this is really good wax and products by the way) and makes the rear end look so much better awesome!! cheers guys thanks again