ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear brake lines pictures???

Golf R soon...
Don't know if this will help

DSC00268.jpg

Burgandy 174 sport t
mate was gettin his doen today and they reckon its the wrong ones so never fitted them, I was lookin for a pic to show him where they are thats all, mines been on about 9 months now!!

Lionel Richie
stick head under car infront of passenger side rear wheel and look up, you can miss them, 2 pipes next to each other about 150mm long

Burgandy 174 sport t
stick head under car infront of passenger side rear wheel and look up, you can miss them, 2 pipes next to each other about 150mm long

cheers mate I know where they are fitted, was just chatting on msn and was tryin to get a pic to show him rather than tryin to describe it!!

cheers peeps!!

Clio RS 197
This might sound stupid, but I've just fitted these today, and noticed that there are additional flexi lines right next to the calipers on each side - surely the point of Braided Lines is to prevent expansion under extreme conditions, and sure replacing those in the picture above will help.
Doesnt the fact that there are still ordinary lines next to the caliper have a bearing on the effectiveness of the braided lines in the picture above?

I may just be being dense....

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
This might sound stupid, but I've just fitted these today, and noticed that there are additional flexi lines right next to the calipers on each side - surely the point of Braided Lines is to prevent expansion under extreme conditions, and sure replacing those in the picture above will help.
Doesnt the fact that there are still ordinary lines next to the caliper have a bearing on the effectiveness of the braided lines in the picture above?

I may just be being dense....
I see what you mean but I suppose it's about a small improvement. The front is of course a different matter. TBH I can't say I noticed braided lines that much.