ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bump/damage repairable?

Toyota Corolla
Hope I'm posting this in the correct section of the forum? :)

The other day while driving round a bend on track I lost the back, spun and hit a concrete wall - rear right hand side (drivers’ side). Bent the tailgate, broke the lights, and pushed the side in to the car a bit.

Anywho, today I've removed some of the inside of the car to have a proper look at the damage and was wondering if anyone knows if this could be repaired?? It seems a shame just to pull it apart but if it's not repairable that's what I'll probably do! :(

Here are some pictures: :dead:
100_1132.jpg
100_1133.jpg
100_1134.jpg
100_1135.jpg
100_1137.jpg

Cheers guys!

I personally wouldn't be happy repairing that. Boot floor is creased and it would need a new quarter panel aswell

I wouldn't be repairing that.

Will need jigged to make sure the chassis etc is still straight, new boot floor, new back panel, new quarter panel, easily £2k+ of damage right there.

Toyota Corolla
Cheers guys, was the information I was looking for! :)
I've not much idea when it comes to repairs but did think it was quite damaged but wanted to check.