ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumper re-spray, worth it?

1.5dci65 Dyn/Billabong
I'm not fortunate to have colour coded rears on mine, just wondered whether its worth sprayin em? Mine's pearl black not sure whether it'd make a difference at all? lol And are there any places round the midlands where they do it professionally? don't want any bodge jobs ;)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I'd say no. Keep it clean and the keep the black plastic well blacked and it will look great.

Unless the car is lowered with a set of wheels, I find coloured coded non sport's look a little 'wanna-be'.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Buy a 172 black rear bumper?
But the offset is all wrong on Non-sport wheels against the RS rear bumper. Even the standard 172 Aliums look pap. Only Turinis and the like half pull it off but they still need another 5mm.

1.5dci65 Dyn/Billabong
Mine's not a proper rs i dont think, I got it from Greenhous Pug in Hanley in Stoke, got a "rare" spoiler, rare cause ive only seen 2 other cars with the same one, and its got "renault sport" on the bk, whether the dude who had it b4 me did that, no idea lol prob yes, but its a really random car, 1.5dci with billabong pack, spoiler and the rs on the back lol

1.5dci65 Dyn/Billabong
any decent places round Stoke/Manchester that'd do it for me? only other thing is if i got the pearl black and got my uncle to do it, he could get all the spray gear for me.