ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear coilover springs!

Looking to have a go at fitting these today, I think I know what I'm doing in terms of the actual fitting but I'm not sure which order all these parts go?

DSC_0786.jpg

Cheerzz

Anyone?

Got my old springs off ready to fire these on but I dont know what order to put the bits in?

Cheers

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
the threaded part goes on first then the spring sits on that! as for the rubber cap and washer id think they'll go on either end of the spring, not sure which one though. dunno what the bolt is for!

alien green rs133
from top to bottom

rubber bit, as per oem
spring
threaded platform

then under beam
big washer little washer
then bolt through both washers and into threaded platform sorted :D

and post above mine is wrong :rasp:

from top to bottom

rubber bit, as per oem
spring
threaded platform

then under beam
big washer little washer
then bolt through both washers and into threaded platform sorted :D

and post above mine is wrong :rasp:

Thanks mate, think I worked it out once I just went down and had a go. The only problem now is tha the threaded platform doesn't sit flush on the beam, as if the threaded platform is slightly too small to fit on?

Cheers again

alien green rs133
Thanks mate, think I worked it out once I just went down and had a go. The only problem now is tha the threaded platform doesn't sit flush on the beam, as if the threaded platform is slightly too small to fit on?

Cheers again

as long as it is sat solid with beam,

take pics if you really worried about it, you may of done it wrong :eek:

ended up getting all the shite off the beam with some sandpaper and got them in.

Thanks for all the help guys