ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear disc spacer

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
They are re-usable yes , if in good condition

They can get deformed/break if fitted wrong way round and/or over tightened

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I'm getting some made up aswel , as they are NLA . I got last few from France a while ago, and had a large batch on back order with Renault they couldn't fulfil

Spikenipple

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I've literally just drop the last genuine one I had off today for someone to measure/quote me locally mate. If they can't get them sorted I'll let you know @Spikenipple

Ok mate no problem, I can take one off of mine and measure up if needs be.

The price from Renault is £10.22 each including vat 6000073518
Most people would be happy to pay this for some copy's plus postage.
£28.56 delivered https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-...891071?hash=item1c98b211bf:g:mWUAAOSwSQFZ9xlJ

I'll be able to make these cheaper than that :up:

PH2 172
The price from Renault is £10.22 each including vat 6000073518
Most people would be happy to pay this for some copy's plus postage.
£28.56 delivered https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-...891071?hash=item1c98b211bf:g:mWUAAOSwSQFZ9xlJ

I have always likes Kam, and have used them frequently.
Why?
This is a typical example.
They have undercut the OE price on this part, rather than exploited it, and their prices are always competitive.
You would not have to pay carriage twice, and if you order some discs & pads with free delivery at the same time, none at all.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I bought a set from KAM as a spare set and there service was spot on and they are perfect along with being cheaper than some other outlets.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I have always likes Kam, and have used them frequently.
Why?
This is a typical example.
They have undercut the OE price on this part, rather than exploited it, and their prices are always competitive.
You would not have to pay carriage twice, and if you order some discs & pads with free delivery at the same time, none at all.
Agreed. I bought these from Kam a while back, along with pms stub axle spacers which were a fiver less than pms sell them for! Was my first experience dealing with Kam and it was perfect.