ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear disk spacer

Hi,
I removed rear disks tonight and I found that there is no spacers behind disks. Are those spacers only for clio sport or other models have them too?
Also, does anyone here knows exact dimensions of spacers in case I have to make them? Because I honestly doubt that I will found them here.

Cheers

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I’m still puzzled as to why you don’t just ask George for a price to pop a couple in the post? It’s surely got to be infinitely easier than trying to make a set?

yeah I get that. But shipping stuff abroad these days isn’t exactly expensive is it.
Thanks for all of your replies. I will try to order spacers, as you recommended. So I hope I will get them soon but just in case I asked for dimensions so I can make them. I can make a pair for less then 10e, but it's not about money, it's about time because my rear bearings are shot...
Cheers