ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Lights

RenaultSport Clio V6
I have an 02 plate V6 but some numpty has put Lexus rear lights on it,so thought it was about time i got rid of them as i hate them and put the old girl back to O.E spec.

So as for my question, do the later rear O.E lights fit and are they a straight swap? The ones that have been fitted are not the L.E.D type.

Had a word with a few scap yards etc and they want £28 each, phoned GSF and they sell brand new for £28 + vat.

Chocolate Bar™
yeah its a direct swap back, as lexus ones simply clip into the original wiring harness.

cliospares.co.uk do brand new sets for 50quid, but postage is additional. otherwise ebay is a good bet (but ensure they come with the bulbholders) as they normally just sell you the cover which is useless on its own.

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
Its a direct sway unless you go for the V6 255 rear lights which look a lot better

Chocolate Bar™
^they're the same as standard mk ph2's iirc so not that hard to swap over, lots of guides on here of how to do it