ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear quads fitted

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Gggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hate this I can never get my pics to stay there !!:mad:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

leigh send the pics to me i will host them for you

malice@lobstermail.co.uk

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

I got em second hand !! But had to paint em coz they where black.:(

Thanks patty !! Im glad someone can see em !! I guess you have HP photo jiggy whatsit then !! Mind you i cant see em either !!

Glad someone can see em and likes em !! Coz i think they are looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Adam

Thanks for putting that link on here mate !! I just cant get my head around how to do it !!

Yer ill drop you a pm with the address !!

Tubs

As far as i know they have stopped making em !! You could try Prima, I know they are sh*te but i think they have a set in stock. Or quad conversions !! They used to make em, but i think they now only make the led ones. Which are a bit ott!!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

They are all made by quad conversions !! Prima just happen to sell em !!

Although they where cheaper through quad conversions directly !!

Last time i spoke to quad conversions they had sold their last set and only had the led ones !! Although as mentioned Prima had a set in stock.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol sorry i was soo late i went out and forgot about it, u still want them hosted?

MaLicE

Willy2

Leigh

Very nice, better than the lexus type ones(im gonna get slated for that), there were some advertised in Max power but they had gone when i rang up. I will attempt to make some out of my old clusters-just have to find out where to get the lights. I saw these at the RR day, when you put them on Nicks car.

The lexus ones look better on new type colours, ie Marcuss 16v in the Subaru Blue. On the grey, Blue, red and white, i personally think they look naff.

Raj

Grey Clio 16v

look quite cool from photos but im sure they will look the nuts in the flesh

i did not like the front quads till i see them in the flesh.

think i def gotta lose that gay grey boot strip and up date with a phase two and lose the dated chunky wiper arm too

otherwise ur car is pretty much finished aint it

wongy

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Wongy

Hello son long time no speak!!

Yer they are pretty nice in the flesh. As for my chunky wiper arm thats staying. Cant be doing with a slim girly one !! The boot strip will be changed fairly soon. Just trying work out what with !! the car is almost finished, just working on the ice now. New rebuild and amps and subs on way !! To go with the x over that was bought from colin.

Raj

Mmm the lights em self are basically trailer towing board lights !! So if you look in halfords you should get some ideas. Either that or if you remember what i was saying to nick about doing the work to the tail gate and setting em behind that. That will look the tits if i get brave enough to try that !! You could always go that route.

Mailce

Yer if you could host em that would be great !!