ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear scratch protector

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Any recomendations? Abandoned the case as I got fed up of the added bulk. Got a front screen protector, need something for the back. Have an invisishield at the moment but want something that doesn't feel as 'tacky'.

I don't use a screen protector, as it's not needed unless you use your iPhone as a door mat. To protect the rear and bezel, I use iSkin Solo. It's quite thin and works very well.

200 Gordini
I don't use a screen protector, as it's not needed unless you use your iPhone as a door mat. To protect the rear and bezel, I use iSkin Solo. It's quite thin and works very well.

These actually look pretty smart, this is the case ill get if i decide to buy one.. did your use the mirrored screen protector :rasp:

Gelaskins for me...

IMG_3146-PS-S.jpg

E87 118d M Sport
i might get one of these. even with the incipio feather, when i take it off the phone feels much smaller.
still cant bring myself to put a screen protector on tho.

where is the best/cheapest to buy gelaskins?

200 Gordini
These are bloody cheap and a great alternatitive to the iskin solo Roy posted apparently. Im ordering blue and clear now

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Invisishield is a great screen protector. Stops a scissor blade scratching the screen, so shoul be ok with the keys etc in my pocket

Invisishield is great - lifetime warranty too, if it fails you can request a new one! Expensive and not the easiest to fit, but probably the best you can get!

does it not....reduce the useability with the touch on the screen?

I have a screen protector that reduces glare and is meant to add "traction" to the screen. Can honestly say the touch screen is just as easy to use if not better when highlighting and dragging etc.

I'm gonna roll naked. Won't give a toss about the phone after the first few weeks anyway lol. Had a protector for my ipod when I bought it, but threw it away after a month, now that's so scratched it looks matt on the back.

BMW F31
i have an invisibleshield on mine now, even after the incipio feather it feels so much nicer.

i dont understand why people dont look after them, when you upgrade, you can sell them for a lot more if they're as new condition rather than scratched to f**k.

200 Gordini
Bodyguardz seems to be the best iPhone protector.

From my research:

The 'invisibleshield' gives and orange peel look to the phone
The 'best skins ever' is cheap with good cutouts but you need to mix your own soulution etc.
The 'bodyguardz' is the best all rounder which comes with 2 wraps and solution with lifetime warranty.

Im buying mine off the bay unless anyone knows off shops that sell it?

BMW F31
are they as difficult to put on as most people say they are?

any pics of it on the phone?

if you mean the invisibleshield, then yes, it wasn't easy but also wasn't to hard, the key is watch the vids on youtube.

tbh, as r.e the orange peel look, there is one patch like that on mine, but the rest is smooth, also love the extra grip it gives you!

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I have the Incipio on mine, it's protected the back ok, but the chrome around the edge is scuffed to f**k, caused by the Incipio. Can't understand how this cover gets such good reviews.

E87 118d M Sport
mine is fine. hasnt caused many scratched at all. i have taken it off once a week or so and cleaned it out mind.

not an iphone but i put the inisishield on my old 5800 and it was a pain in the arse! the edges kept catching in my pocket and peeling itself off in the end i binned it and just kept the screen bit