ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear shocks 182

Hello,

I bought new tyres for my 182 previous week and the tyreman saw that my 2 rear shocks were leaking oil. Is this under warranty and is this a common problem?

Thank you

R35 GTR
should be under warranty i think. as long as you havent got any lowering springs on when you go to the dealer.

I have no aftermarketsprings. In Belgium there are only a few of those 182 cars and they don't know one thing about the common problems of this car, so I hope they will do this job under warranty

ST
edde said:
Yep warently even if you have aftermarket springs fitted since there a common failure.

Really Edde?

Could you send me that in writing as my local reno dealers cry when you put as much as an air freshner in your car! lol

Alan said:
Really Edde?

Could you send me that in writing as my local reno dealers cry when you put as much as an air freshner in your car! lol
Unfortunatly not, its a common thing in the 182's noone will ever admit it though as it proved a failure of design.