ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear speaker wires/connectors?

Black 182
My cars stripped so its harder to work out, but is this my speaker wire?

A1BDA70D-248D-461F-B8B5-30EA57D456D1-2966-0000058C28740A84.jpg

2007 clio dynamique
Yes they are your speaker wires that connection will fit the standard renault speakers i had to cut it off when i installed different speakers

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
The speakers do have a connector like that, but the twin wires to each terminal is a bit odd for rears, so it might be something else...

Black 182
Yes they are your speaker wires that connection will fit the standard renault speakers i had to cut it off when i installed different speakers

cheers, yeah I thought I'd have to. I've got some of the little spade connectors somewhere so ill be putting some more in aswell!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
no they dont look like speaker wires to me either. IIRC the speaker connectors have one pin vertical and the other horizontal.

1999 Clio 1.2 8V
That is the wire for the boot interior light. I only know this because the garage that MOT'd mine stole the light itself.