ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear speakers.

1.4 clio dynamique
My clio doesn't come with the rear speakers as standard. So, I've been looking to get some.. There 13" and I'm not looking at spending much, but I do want a good pair...

Any suggestions?

1.4 clio dynamique
Thankss, and yeah but it already has speakers in the front can always get some more in the future :)

and LOL.

13"? oh dear...

Only one idiot comes to mind....

tim_westwood.jpg

Jap Box
Best bet for you would be to but new ones for front nd put the old ones from the front into the back :)

Better sound for you and you will also get sound in the back, win win situation :D Both front and back speakers are the same size so you will have no problem there.

I went for some Fli5 integrators myself, pretty decent RMS and at only £35 at halfords I found it to be very good.

monaco 172
ive been into high end audio for years and never bothered with rear speakers, it just ruins the sound stage to be honest.

A good set of amped components up front and a sub is the perfect combination in a clio with it been such a small car.

above sums it up perfectly. don't stinge on installation a system is 20 percent equipment, 80 percent installtion