ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear speakers

all,

i have a 1999 clio mk2 1.2 3door. there are no rear speakers but the holes are there for the speakers, any idea as to how you get the rear panels off to put the speakers in?

cheers

Nissan R35 GT-R

I think youll find that there are no speakers next to the parcel shelf either side, but there are some where your rear passengers thighs touch on the back seat.

My 2000 model has rear speakers.

clio rxe

i did it recently, you just have to pull the facing out that houses the speakers, its held on by clips that can be undone by pressing a flat blade onto it, ?The cables are there for the speakers, but i couldnt find the other end behind the dash and just used the wires that came with the speakers and hid it under the carpet and up behind the radio and fitted it into the space for the wires on the connector the goes into the back oif the radio, whole thing takes very little time actually, even to me as a novice

clio rxe

Have you had a look? any probs feel free to PM me, it really is easy, but i ended up having to solder the new wires onto the front speaker ones for a good connection

had a look mate but its not just a face that covers the rear speaker holes, it seems as though its the hole rear panel which needs to come off!!! noooo

well i took i look in the clio manual and it says to insert rear speakers you need to remove the panel. seems strange, maybe i just try and rip it it off!!!

clio rxe

if you pull at where the cup holder type thing is you can see where the clips are, the bits that still hold onto the door, just press these in and the pannel comes away, brute force and a little screw driver blade press gets them off