ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Spoiler

Hi,

Just wondering if you can get a Renault rear spoiler in the colour of my car, as it desperatly needs on. All if seen in this colour are the plastic ones which are non-spayed, or other ones like mine.

Also if you have this colour could you tell me what it's called, and post some pics.

DSC01050.jpg

its called nautical blue, sometimes nautilus blue for what ever reason... and the paint code is TED48.

you have several dif, you can have a standard 172 spoiler which also comes on dynamique models which is flat and finishes off the boot lid nicely, come painted as well so look out on here or on ebay for that.

then there is the "cup" spoiler which is a little more racey and better looking in my opinion... like this
DSC02255.gif

DSC02315.gif

and if your really after a racey look there is a v6 spoiler, check out a pic of a v6 clio on google or on here for that, also fitted on clio trophies if you wanna see it on summat more like our style.

hope this helps

jamie

cant resist posting pics of my baby so here are some . . . . .

DSC02257.gif

DSC02283.gif

now looks like this in terms of mods.....

DSC02399-1.gif

but it is sadly in the garage due to this...

DSC02099.gif

jamie

Looks gr8, but can you buy a cup spoiler already in that colour or wud i need to get it resprayed, same question with the dynamique spoiler.

gen 7 celica
you will get a dynamique in that colour but i don't think the renault sports (cup spoiler) came in that colour. try your local scrappies. ebay dont have any in your colour at the mo.

as above, you would have to respray the cup one, i was lucky enough to find one that had already been sprayed :D

jamie

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
how come you have put 2.0 badges on a 1.2 dont people thrash u off the lights and laugh