ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear spoilers

go on to www.directcarparts.co.uk and have a look at the rear spoiler called fly, also on www.needforspeed.co.uk the inac spoiler for the clio, opinions please as i really need a spoiler or alternatives which fit.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Tigerclio, you wanted opinions and mine is that I dont like any of the spoilers on those websites. Have a look at Jass in the gallery, his looks good.

Alright there mate, ive had a look at both those spoilers and i reckon id go for the spoiler called "fly". Look pretty cool if it was colour coded with the car! Not a bad price aswell.

pete

been on the phone to renault today, they said £115 for the double rear spoiler, just need to find somewhere cheap to paint it.

S

scotty

what do you ask for at renault when enquiring about the same spoiler as jas,s? mk1 172 double roof spoiler????