ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear stub axle

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
hi guys has anyone got any pictures of the rear stub axle off a clio 1*2, as in not attached to the car? if not can anyone confirm that the brake carrier/bacing plate is attached to the stub axle itself?

also the pcd of the bolt holes?

cheers

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
so the backing plate/brake carrier slides onto the stub axle, bolts through a flange attached to the stub and then through the beam?

Lionel Richie
something along those lines, i'm heading into work shortly so if i have one in bits i'll get you a pic

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
legend sir!

would the stub itself be common across the whole mk2 clio range with rear disks?

Lionel Richie
all to do with track width and mounting from memory, 172 Vs 172 cup are different, 182's i can't remember LOL

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
bugger! thats going to be a pain!

if you do have one stripped when you get a chance could you get the pcd of the mouting holes for me please? that would at least give me a starting point :) else i will be buying a shed load of clio axles untill i find the one that fits best ha!