ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Suspension Recommendations

Clio 172 Cup
I'm looking for advice of what rear suspension setup to run.

I've currently got a mixed setup of KW V2s at the front and the rear spring and dampers from FK Highsport coil over kit.

The car is just used for track days and I feel that the rear setup is a bit too soft compared to the front.

I don't really know what the spring rates are on the FK Highsport setup on the rear and if they are well matched to the KWs.

One option is to get a matching rear setup from KW; but will this be much better as the rear dampers from KW don't seem anything special.

Another alternative is to keep the springs and replace the dampers with Koni adjustables which would give me some ability to tune the backed; but I would still be left with the same springs and I understand that Konis are only adjustable for rebound.

Or should I junk the lot and start again or just buy some new rear springs and dampers; and where from?

Any advise on which way to go?

Cheers

Andy