C Coxieboy Car RRover Sport HST, clio 19 Oct 26, 2007 #1 Anyone know the size of the rear windscreen wiper blade on a 172...?? need to get one, but the cars parked too far for me to be bothered to walk too...!!!
Anyone know the size of the rear windscreen wiper blade on a 172...?? need to get one, but the cars parked too far for me to be bothered to walk too...!!!
rich19 Car phase 1 172 Oct 26, 2007 #2 ha ha! i`ve heard alot of reasons for posting questions but thats different
E edde Oct 26, 2007 #4 Coxieboy said: Anyone know the size of the rear windscreen wiper blade on a 172...?? need to get one, but the cars parked too far for me to be bothered to walk too...!!! Click to expand... I've just done a search and found the answer. Why put all the effort into posting this topic when you can do a search and get the answer and all you could ever want to know faster? PS that means I'll not telling you as I'm following your example and cannot be bothered.
Coxieboy said: Anyone know the size of the rear windscreen wiper blade on a 172...?? need to get one, but the cars parked too far for me to be bothered to walk too...!!! Click to expand... I've just done a search and found the answer. Why put all the effort into posting this topic when you can do a search and get the answer and all you could ever want to know faster? PS that means I'll not telling you as I'm following your example and cannot be bothered.
davebem Car Lots of Alfas Oct 26, 2007 #7 £6.83 plus vat. Part number 7701410155 Its the same as a honda civic and Renault avantine. Its the proper job one and matches the standard design.
£6.83 plus vat. Part number 7701410155 Its the same as a honda civic and Renault avantine. Its the proper job one and matches the standard design.