ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear wiper arm removal

St rollin on Borbet
Want To remove the rear wiper arm ,where can i get a cover from to cover the hole where it used to be

BMW E92/Audi S3
It was near the tools (Staff/Workers), comes in an assorted package. Its a Aerial Grommet. but still does the job

golf
iv done mine, someone snapped the wiper but i couldnt get it off, so out came the hack saw, 15 mins later i was done, stuck a grommet from halfrauds sorted

BMW E92/Audi S3
I tried a hacksaw!! where did you saw??? im going to get a Jig saw from my gfs step dad..don't know if its a good idea..

Clio RS PH2
selfmade and absolutely clean ;)
013.jpg

yeh iv got a grommet on aswell, im gonna go into renault tomorrow and ask about tht french clio with no rear wiper as standard, see if i can order the plate from that, long shot but worth a try. aloha joes looks amazin tho :)

looks excellent mate, take it u just followed the outline of the old base, has anyone had any luck with the french wiper base plates from renault that you can apparantly order that dont have the hole