ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rears

GW 200T
does any body know if the full fat 182 (leather/ ALcantara) rear seats will fit into the trophy? pleases let us know

RenaultSport Clio 182
isn't the trophy a bench seat whereas the full fat 182 a 60/40 split?

Yes the Trophy has a bench seat because I presume it saves weight. If you order the recaro seats with any 182 you also get the rear bench seat in dynamique trim. But you can easily swap the rear bench for the 60/40 split leather trimmed seats.

Golf R
Bakes said:
Yes the Trophy has a bench seat because I presume it saves weight. If you order the recaro seats with any 182 you also get the rear bench seat in dynamique trim. But you can easily swap the rear bench for the 60/40 split leather trimmed seats.

cool, that'll be my first mod then :D

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Bakes said:

Dynamique seats are 60/40 split too

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^^ yup Dynamique seats are EXACTLY the same as the 172/182 leathers but without leather lol

have the larger side bulsters
have airbags
trims is stitches in exact same places....

(all other models including extreme... are smaller)