ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

reason i love my 182!!

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs
Driving home from work today an after giving it some as usual round the industrial estate near work, I hit the motorway, stuck cruise control and trundle home at the usual 75-80. the junction before mine, i get to the junction just as i hear the oh too usual chav rumble. looking back in my side mirror I see a orange corsa with black bonnet, didnt look carbon, just black. the bloke goes round the back back and moves to the middle lane and goes past me. me being as positive as usual i laugh at the bloke and his mrs(who he was clearly trying to impress) and continue to drive until he passes me. I laughed even more as i seen two exhausts coming out of the centre of the rear bumper, that were prob at least 5 inch a peice!
I was still ok with this until i see him cut in at the last min an whilst ive done this far too many times, I dont do it like im a cheap extra on the fast an furious. i decide at this point its time to leave the cruise control and prove the reason for my laugher. as i come off the slip road the bloke goes into the left lane on the slip road, seeing he tryin to cane it i floor it take the right hand lane and cruise past him as his corsa is trying to corner on his 17's and jelly like suspension.
you cant help but smile:) was on autotrader whilst in work considering a change. decision to keep it now made!!

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs
It was more fun seeing him really try to push his car, could only have been a 1.4 max of 1.6.
if it was a clio i would of let him drive on without a challenge

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Aye I have the same problem down my way with chavs in there corsas and saxos.... just so much fun to drop a cog and see them behind me as soon as blink.....LOL

182 cup kicks ass

Much prefer it to my old scooby

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs
ive got a thought that the bloke is on a corsa website now sayin i took a bloke in a clio with 2 exhausts and he only just took me back because he had the inside line on a corner! plus his exhausts werent as big as mine. haha
i dont mind modifications, and individuality is a great thing but jus know your limits!

Megane 230 R26
LOL... but I wouldn't want to be passing some chav idiot while he pushes his shed round a corner on the ragged edge, lest he loses it and ploughs into me!

See My Clio? Tell Me
i had this last nyt on my way home 2 chavy looking dudes in a nissan ive never herd of reving at the lights adn shouting off on green which i could live with but then the passenger rolled down the window and waved bye to me !!! NO WAY I WAS STANDING FOR THAT!!! so i dropped it and went waving back as i passed to see there stund faces then realising i was about to hit 6k in 4th gear ... emm ....time to slow down

... fair to say ive won lol

clio 182 ff
by far the 182 kicks ass my mate has the type R he has had a remap on it an the 182 is stanard an easy keeps up with it :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lol - good one breo.

Would have been a bit embarrassing if Corsa Man had had a fettled 2.0litre turbo lump under that black bonnet though! ;)

I still think a lot of the uneducated drivers on the road see the 182 as a mere Clio with a few bits & bobs stuck on it. They will soon learn... :cool:

D.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Would have been a bit embarrassing if Corsa Man had had a fettled 2.0litre turbo lump under that black bonnet though! ;)

embarrassing for him when he hit a corner lol you ever seen they turbo corsas trying to corner? my mates got one with about 300bhp on a straight scary isnt the word but on a corner my wee 1.2 eats it alive its hilarious lol.

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs

embarrassing for him when he hit a corner lol you ever seen they turbo corsas trying to corner? my mates got one with about 300bhp on a straight scary isnt the word but on a corner my wee 1.2 eats it alive its hilarious lol.

Agree fully with Martin, id trust mine round a corner over a corsa no matter what engine is in it

Clio 172 mk2
i had this last nyt on my way home 2 chavy looking dudes in a nissan ive never herd of reving at the lights adn shouting off on green which i could live with but then the passenger rolled down the window and waved bye to me !!! NO WAY I WAS STANDING FOR THAT!!! so i dropped it and went waving back as i passed to see there stund faces then realising i was about to hit 6k in 4th gear ... emm ....time to slow down

... fair to say ive won lol

Now that is cheeky...I can understand you showing the c**ts a clean pair of heels lol