ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro CS 197/200 seat solution for Clio 172 etc

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
I can now offer a solution to the problem associated when fitting the Recaro CS seats from 197/200 into a MK2 Clio,or other vehicle.

The original seat frame assembly on the 197 stands very tall making it difficult to fit in other cars.

The standard seat frame assembly is also a structural part of the seat unlike a lot of other seats.

Removing this part actually leaves the CS seat in two pieces.The back rest and the seat base are now individual parts.

My new VBD replacement Recaro CS seat frames will enable you to remove the existing seat frame assembly and allow you to bolt the two seat parts back together.

This will then give you a seat that is ready to accept either mine or your own adaptors if you’ve already got some.

The price per seat frame is £140 collected from Merseyside

Post is £16

I’ve got limited stock at this time but will re-order depending on interest.

744AFB6A-EB23-48DD-BA46-DEC368A52A68.jpeg
3E5D325E-39F4-401F-8904-4CD69D75525B.jpeg
1769C650-D44F-4F81-BD83-EA3225E54F97.jpeg
C24C1BAE-BE0E-4709-A571-95DFF4B71A13.jpeg

Mini R58
Do they Fix Mini R58 with Recaro Clubsport? If they fit my Recaro I want a set.

Shipping to Germany possible?

Clio
I can now offer a solution to the problem associated when fitting the Recaro CS seats from 197/200 into a MK2 Clio,or other vehicle.

The original seat frame assembly on the 197 stands very tall making it difficult to fit in other cars.

The standard seat frame assembly is also a structural part of the seat unlike a lot of other seats.

Removing this part actually leaves the CS seat in two pieces.The back rest and the seat base are now individual parts.

My new VBD replacement Recaro CS seat frames will enable you to remove the existing seat frame assembly and allow you to bolt the two seat parts back together.

This will then give you a seat that is ready to accept either mine or your own adaptors if you’ve already got some.

The price per seat frame is £140 collected from Merseyside

Post is £16

I’ve got limited stock at this time but will re-order depending on interest.

View attachment 1392178View attachment 1392179View attachment 1392180View attachment 1392181
Can I use the track from the original Clio recaro cs frame? are you frame still available for sale?