ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recaro out of a fq 400

White ds3
im thinking of geting sum recaros but trophy trendlines are way out of my price range wat you lot think of sum of these?
DSC_0194-1.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I looked into these mate and it's no cheaper.

Those on MLR go for £550/£600 all day long, then you have to get subframes for £200 and you are up past Trendline prices, that's why I didn't get them, despite the fact I actually preffered them to the ones I did get.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I looked into these mate and it's no cheaper.

Those on MLR go for £550/£600 all day long, then you have to get subframes for £200 and you are up past Trendline prices, that's why I didn't get them, despite the fact I actually preffered them to the ones I did get.

I prefer these to the 'trophy' recaros too.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'd rather have those - at least the side supports actually look like they'd be doing something useful!

Renaultsport
ive got some in my cup, from an evo 8/9 i think, i think the bolsters are bigger, hold you in better than the trophy trendlines. you can find them on ebay, i seen a set the same as mine mint condition go for £350, you just need subframes then. ill put up a pic in a sec

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
the occasional set crops up on ebay, but with the sub frames its borderline how much saving you will get.

plus im sure someone one time said they dont always recline as well.

54 plate, Arctic Blue 182
dont tilt forward though :(

how much a pain in the anal is it to get peps in the back? :S

koi

Audi S1
Looks good but better of paying a bit more for the Clio Trendlines, just so you can tilt them forward.

Renaultsport
mine dont tilt but its a good excuse not to take passengers! although its not that bad really they do go into the same position near enough as seats that do tilt, it just takes longer having to slide it forward and use the adjuster to tilt it forward! worth the sacrifice imo! seeing as i dont need to get into the back (much lol) :cool: