ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Question

Clio 172
For those of you with recaros. I have recently purchased a set of recaro trendline seats from an evo 8, and from all previous posts I see that only real issue seems to be with tilting the seats forward to allow access to the rear.

However, surley if the similar seats used in the trophy,and many other hondas allow access to the rear these should aswell. I have noticed on the seats that there is a thin slot with a cover over it at the side of the seat which looks like it may allow for a lever to tilt the seats back and forward (maybe). I have found a website which looks like they sell the part but I am not 100%. If anyone can shed any light on this it would be appreciated. Here is the link to the website;

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/productdetail.asp?pid=642&type=s

Clio 172
Are you sure it looks like there are slots at either side for the levers in the above link. Hang on and I will upload some pics maybe eaiser to expalin.

laguna coupe
its gonna be a case of buy a lever see if it works if not send it back i wind my forward but it gets a pain sometimes

Clio 172
Yea for the price of them I guess it wouldn't break the bank order them and try. Might even give them a phone and see what they say first. Out of interest do you seats also have the slots at the back, I presume this is how the trophy seats tilt forward?