ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro seats

Hi chaps, I don't currently have access to the parts for sale section but was wondering how often the Trophy style Recaro seats come up for sale and how much they usually go for?

Thanks

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry, but you're wrong Mr Rollo.

£750 for a good set, they actually come up more than you think, there's a set about to come up in the FS section that'd need a few bits of your standard seats.

There's about to be a set up for sale that need some parts off of standard seats

Listerine & Poledo
If you dont have to have "renaultsport" stitched into them, look up the usual internet sales places for

RECARO Cross Sportster

Thanks Goodj I'll have a search

How easy are the seats to retro fit to a 182? Do they use the samesubframes or is there a bit of fiddling required?

Thanks

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Subframes are £130 each then you just use the runners from your seats.

If you are tight on budget then Evo/Accord etc... Recaro's fit but they will have a different fabric and may not recline.

Listerine & Poledo
If you are tight on budget then Evo/Accord etc... Recaro's fit but they will have a different fabric and may not recline.

So If you ever want to use those seats in the back, probably not the best idea.

Aren't the Evo & HOnda ones all embroided as well? Type-R in a Clio? THat would be full of failed hope :)

-KarL- I'd like the same seats as found in thr Trophy for the 'OE' look. Having sat in both seats I must say they are very supportive and comfortable- are the Trophy seats the same but upholstered differently? I ask because I have not set in the Clio seats..

Goodj- I think the Type R seats recline.. But yeah they are also embroided with the Type R logo so may not look all that good in a Clio

Thanks chaps

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
So If you ever want to use those seats in the back, probably not the best idea.

Aren't the Evo & HOnda ones all embroided as well? Type-R in a Clio? THat would be full of failed hope :)

Well you can tilt the seat forward to get people in but will take a while! The recaro's arnt embroided they all have the Recaro writing on the seat. I thnink its only the Civic ones that have Type R on them but they are rare anyways and fetch a hefty price!

-KarL- I'd like the same seats as found in thr Trophy for the 'OE' look. Having sat in both seats I must say they are very supportive and comfortable- are the Trophy seats the same but upholstered differently? I ask because I have not set in the Clio seats..

Goodj- I think the Type R seats recline.. But yeah they are also embroided with the Type R logo so may not look all that good in a Clio

Thanks chaps

The megane/trophy are they same Recaro's same fabric etc...

Have a look on eBay

Last edited: