ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro trendlines

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Guy's got to be bent.

I messaged him last time he had them up, he was interested in posting me them, as soon as I mentioned I may get someone to pick them up for me, communication ceased.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
These have been listed more times than alonso's clio V6....... or that poxy maxi bodykit silver Clio on Pishdonheads

S

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  lots of clios.
are these the ones forsale in edinburgh? (ads off now) i messaged before and he was all good with it till i mentiond i was 15 mins from him and collect right away and also never heard back from him! scam for sure!

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
this is 100% a scam, they have been up about 100 times, same picture every time and basically as soon as you mention to the guy you want further pics or want to pick them up you will never hear back from him. DO NOT send this guy any money or you will never see them.