ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaros Are in the Racing Blue!

LY V6 with Recaros
Thought it was about time I got some pics up as they've been in a couple of weeks now. Thanks to Dave for fitting them for me, much appreciated! :D

100_0021.jpg

100_0023.jpg

100_0016.jpg

100_0020.jpg

100_0017.jpg

LY V6 with Recaros
Thanks, I really pleased with them! Need to get used to reversing in them though! :eek:

LY V6 with Recaros
Lol! I've not had a chance to get the vacuum in there yet, I was hoping no one would notice!

LY V6 with Recaros
Very expensive, luckily I got some money towards them for my birthday and Christmas. They came along at the right time!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Wow! Very nice, Does this mean you've frittered away some of your V6 budget? :eek: ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Wow! Very nice, Does this mean you've frittered away some of your V6 budget? :eek: ;)

Well I've decided to wait a while before I get a vee, so not really. But I was thinking ahead when I got them, as I've gotta have recaros in the vee!!

Very nice Deb, very nice indeed how much were they in the end inc frames

I bought them from someone on here, they were £950 including the frames etc and they were brand new.