ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro's with 99p Start

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
He should have put a reserve on the seats then.

Be a total shitter if they only told for £300

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Evo seats are worth £250-£300 max unless they are from the new evo's.. Id bid if they wernt so far away..

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rb182cup+s2 rallye
I asked how much he wanted and he said he wanted to let the auction run unless I make him a very good offer. Thought balls to that they don't go for more than 350 from what I've seen. Don't see many of the grey ones tho the green accord ones are more popular. Any body got these in a rb cup?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evo seats never seem to sell for much money, the ones from a 6 seem to only go for a couple of hundred quid :S These to look really nice though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Pretty pointless for a clio though. They don't tilt forward to allow people in the back. So they only suit stripped out track type cars. But if you're building a car like that, you'll want something with a lot more support than a pony Recaro Trendline.

I don't see the fascination with them.