ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recent Purchase

Titanium 182
I bought this about 2 weeks ago and have loved every second driving / owning it. Apologies for the poor photos (i'm not the best photographer). Your opinions are welcome. Cheers

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Will take some more photos during the day over the weekend

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Looks a nice example. Could do with a few subtle mods however. Do you have any plans for it?

Titanium 182
Potentially lower it by about 40mm, maybe a yozzasport exhaust, re-painted side bullets. Like you said, just a few subtle changes.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Looks smart, Id fit a splitter though. Makes a change to see a non cupped one, silver wheels suit it.

Titanium 182
Cheers guys, its done about 55k-ish miles, and yeah, I'll keep the wheels silver for sure.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Yeah cosmetics wise you can't go wrong with a wee drop, splitter and a Cup spoiler. Bullets is also a nice one to do.

Titanium 182
haha, I have no idea, was hoping somebody on here would know. It flashes when it's locked, so maybe something to do with the central locking? or immobiliser?

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
Whats the little light by the gearstick ?

the little red one to the left?
it'll be the alarm light. I have the same one in my van, and i think i can see the one of the motion sensors on the A pillar in one of the pics

RB One Eight Two
And i have....lol

Looks nice does that. Silver wheels FTW ;)

Once it is dropped, cup splittered and spoilered it will look a treat.

Titanium 182
what would you suggest I buy to get it lowered? Is their a specific product you bought and you are happy with?

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
what would you suggest I buy to get it lowered? Is their a specific product you bought and you are happy with?

Depends how much you want to spend mate, ebaich sportlines/prolines springs are the cheap decent option, then the expensive is the coilovers from £300 up :)