ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recognise These Camera Fans?

Mr2 Roadster
iPap_061.jpg

Mr2 Roadster
all that camera equipment and you take a poo quality pic with a phone of some sort! lol

I couldn't be bothered to use a compact and all my MKII 1D's were traded in today for these babies, which are gold dust at the moment especially having three of them.

D

dick

2dx?

i dunno, havent a clue about those big camera jobbys, its just one ive heard of.

D

dick

what the f**k is spot metering ipap? and when do i use it instead of evaluative metering and the other one forget wot the option is.

Mr2 Roadster
what the f**k is spot metering ipap? and when do i use it instead of evaluative metering and the other one forget wot the option is.

The spot metering will meter the light from the selected focal point rather than averaging the whole frame. It can be of use if you have a black lit composition.

I was about to say EOS-1D Mark III but then I read page two. Been researching serious cameras and this and the D2Xs came up quite a bit, huge investment but oh so tempting with the way things are going.

I found a review where they took a full-resolution shot of a crowd, the detail was unreal.

Last edited:
D

dick

The spot metering will meter the light from the selected focal point rather than averaging the whole frame. It can be of use if you have a black lit composition.

oh right, cheers, il give it a go :)