ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a replacement exhaust (currently on original)

My original Renault exhaust is about to drop off according to the latest MOT advisories. Can anyone recommend a decent replacement thats cheaper, better quality but NOT louder. Insurance have quoted £25 on my premium for a modification.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Pro-speed, Cardiff. Had these on my 172 Ph1 and Subaru Impreza. The owner is Charlie and he will make it as quiet or loud as required.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Pro-speed, Cardiff. Had these on my 172 Ph1 and Subaru Impreza. The owner is Charlie and he will make it as quiet or loud as required.

Agreed. I've used Charlie twice...once for my 172Cup and again for my 182. You can get the sound altered to your requirements. I went for mid sport but silenced so that at 70 it isnt too intrusive. Have a look at www.pro-speedexhausts.co.uk (or .com) and take a look in sounds. :)