ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me some discs!!

mk2 Leon Cupra
Ive got some red stuff pads with brembo max grooved discs but there warped! can anyone recommend me some other discs please???

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
how did they warp? I have Brembo Max - pleased so far.

Did you sell your Gaz coilovers in the end?

mk2 Leon Cupra
They were warped wen i got them. Got sold dud ones! Do you know of any other good discs with the red stuff?? Yeah i sold them cheers

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
will the pads be damaged now tho? Maybe just get the same again, they seem to be the top choice on here or the brembo HC's

M2 Competition
Another set of brembo's mate.

Not good buying secondhand discs. If you bought them new id be getting a refund!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
It will be the s**t pads, red stuff pads are crap mate ! i had two set's fitted to my type r and they warped the discs too!

They are too hard mate and just burn the discs, get some ds200 pad's:cool:

Mk2 172
It will be the s**t pads, red stuff pads are crap mate ! i had two set's fitted to my type r and they warped the discs too!

They are too hard mate and just burn the discs, get some ds200 pad's:cool:

Yeah red stuff are crap. Had them on my impreza and they ate discs in no time!!! And yes they warped badly too. Do you cool your brakes down properly???