ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recommend me some earphones plz

White ds3
im looking for a new set of ear phones for the gym, dont wana pay stupid money but will pay upto 25-30 quid i use them around 30 min a day and need good loud clear ones plz

thanx dan

DCi 100
Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II's are very good for the gym...

Got the MX360's here, only down side is that the right one goes behind your neck, annoying for me.

Butt.. just over 10 quid, awesome set of headphones for the money and in general. My old black ones lasted me a year, got white ones now.

UR R26
id get the sennheiser ones. imo. like others have said, ive heard nothing but good things and the headset that i have has lasted me a few years.

Golf R32
Another recommendation for sennheiser earphones, though i actually don't use my sennheisers for the gym. I picked up some cheapish (about £25) sony earphones from argos so I didn't have to worry about ruining them and they are pretty good actually :)

I've heard mostly bad things about skullcandy too, more looks than quality