ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me some good 3D blu-ray's

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Just got myself a 3D TV so I want to buy some good 3D Blu-Ray discs.

Anyone recommend any decent series or movies that are worth watching on 3D?

Ronald.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be interested in this too. I've had a 3d TV for ages and so far I've only watched a demo on youtube and never used it again..lol

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Don't know if its your kinda film or not, but the latest star trek is REALLY good in 3D.

If you're into bikes and guy martin, then closer to the edge is also a good watch in 3D

BMW M4; S1000 RR
^ lol

We bought the Titanic/Avatar BD 3D stuff when we got our TV and Avatar is very good in 3D- haven't watched Titanic, but this thread has made me want to get some more.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Perhaps take out a subscription to Lovefilm from Amazon for a month or two. Its a blueray rental service and pretty good. They have all the 3d films and will save you having to buy them. I find once I have watched a film I rarely watch it again except of course Shaving Ryan's Privates.
Life of Pi and Avator are both good for 3D.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Perhaps take out a subscription to Lovefilm from Amazon for a month or two. Its a blueray rental service and pretty good. They have all the 3d films and will save you having to buy them. I find once I have watched a film I rarely watch it again except of course Shaving Ryan's Privates.
Life of Pi and Avator are both good for 3D.

Good shout that! Just joined for a 30 day free trial and as an Amazon prime member its only £6.99 a month :up:

dk

911 GTS Cab
Life of pi and the walk are great, the walk is said to be the best ever and it blew me away. Especially since it wasn't filmed in 3D and was converted. That made it easier to do and film though as its a pain filming in 3D and makes it more restrictive, they can convert and do a better job these days.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Isn't the whole thing in 3D? (I've not seen the 3D disc).
nope, the bike bits aren't, only the pits, they couldn't fit a 3D camera to the bike and i don't believe they did post processing.

I havent seen it either but i read reviews as i was going to.