ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended Garages - Watton/Thetford

172 Cup
Can anyone recommend any good garages in Norfolk? Got a few little niggles and don't really want a 200 mile round trip to Ren-o-tec for little jobs but don't want to be mugged off either.

Cheers,

itb'd RB 182 cup
would you be up for driving about 50 miles? because dan at 519automotive's not to far from you! i use him alot hes well priced and knows his stuff!

172 Cup
Thanks muchly.

Unfortunatly 519 is about 70 miles when checking on Google, heard lots of good things about his work but a bit of a trek for little niggly things. Might give the guy in Thetford a call though.

172 Cup
Car is booked in at David Goddard to have a look on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep the others in mind if we need anything serious done.

172 Cup
The car is now ready for collection... another expense we really could have done without! David Goddard have been really good at keeping us up to date with how she was doing and also clearly explained what needed doing, so thank you to Truffs for suggesting :)

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I work just down the road from Dave Goddard lol, what nightly stuff did you need doing?

172 Cup
The steering was all over the place and turned out to be the track rod ends and had the back box replaced as the bracket was fooked and it was banging against the suspension. Also found a nail through the side wall of a tyre. Nothing too major but could have done without.