ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended Photo Editing Software

133/225/CLS AMG
I'm looking for some basic-ish software for editing software on my iMac. Photoshop is the obvious option but it's not cheap and I don't think I'd make full use of it let alone for the money.

So I was looking for recommendations of applications that are good for re-sizing images, airbrushing number plates out, making collages etc. At the moment I'm using a specific app that resizes, then another app that allows for the colour splash effect and then one that makes collages.

Was hoping to get a bit more creative with some more in depth sofware than individual apps. Quite chuffed with thow this came out but it's hardly in depth and had to use two apps to create it haha.

Built-Not-Bought_zpsc61b7952.jpg

By the way that was created as a collage of cars for a car forum I run, in case you wondered! lol

133/225/CLS AMG
Been having a little look at that seems like a good bit of kit.

Will probably give them both a try as Lightroom is only about £5 and Gimp is free. Win win! :)

133/225/CLS AMG
Think you could be right there haha, what the hell was I looking at!!! lol

Hmm seems to be $150 which may be a bit high for my needs just now.