ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended sub

The 10"vibe sub with built in amp. This thing is mean for its price. £199 at halfords. You can step up to the 12" too which is also pretty mean but a bit more expensive. They kick about 300w RMS i think and the quality aint too shabby if you set the right crossover level. 5stars from me, try it

Ive got a Vibe CBRA120. Sounds really nice and looks the part. Vibe subs are usually pretty solid and handle quite a wide range of music well. I listen mainly to rap and hip hop so a 12 was the obvious choice. However, on the rare occassions that Ive listened to dance music the 12 seems to handle it pretty well. It obviously aint as tight as it would be with a 10 but still pretty impressive! For the money, Id definately recommend one!!!