ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red 172's

davo172cup said:
aparently u could get the 172 cup in mars red towards the end of production

Nah, thats was just some shoddy ad theat Yes car credit put out !
messed with the colours on the car to make it look red.

knr2_filtered800.jpg

vdv099.jpg

'18 Megane dci
Scott 172 said:
Dave cliO2 , how much is your car lowered by mate?

About 30mm I think mate, it's on KW coilovers so the rear is on it's lowest setting, handles just right and not too bad on the teeth ;)

Where is that series of pics taken with the two that look like they are in between two abandoned warehouses and do you know where the rest of the pics are anyone? I remember seeing the thread but cant seem to find it using the search function.

Thanks

Are these cars flame red?
The reason I ask is I couldnt make my mind up whether I liked flame red or not from the pics someone sent me (Im interestd in buying one this weekend) but I really like the pics on this thread, think I will just have to get some decent wheels on it!

Ali said:
it's a beautiful colour...Changes in every light.

I noticed that, it looks different every time - sometimes good but in some of the photos it looks really dark. So are the above Flame Red then yeah?

The car in question is 1 2001 51 flame red with 33k miles and 2 owners, UK car FRSH and just had its 36k service done. Offered at £6k does that sound like a good deal?

'18 Megane dci
Ahh, the summer, yes, seems so long since I felt the sun on my bonce :(

(new car at the end of the year, hush hush like, you know ;))