ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 200 Swindon

PH2 172
Spotted you last night was a 10 plate 200. was on the peugeot garage roundabout i had just come to the bottom of the dual carriageway and seen ya at the lights.

PH2 172
Yea thought would be lol. Almost had some stupid women go into the Sid of me just fret for her being in the wrong LAN haha

Clio 200-Cup Chassis
I was completely oblivious m8. lol had the misses in the car so probly didnt notice you, not allowed to drive fast with her. hah. i think i might have seen you few time on that dual carridge way. i go down it most days from work in my van, about 4-4.30.

PH2 172
Um no wouldnt be me car stays in the garage all day and most the night only comes out really at weekends lol or unles sim bored in the week

Clio 200-Cup Chassis
yer same as really. Waitin on some decent weather to take it out. Not had the chance to give it some beans in the dry. lol

Clio 182
Was just cruising around last night and think i may have spotted you crusty... J17 area? you were in a convoy..?